For your first visit, it is a good idea to bring up to two pairs of your most commonly worn shoes and your orthotics (if currently owned). If you have problems/pain in your feet or legs at work, or while walking, running, or exercising, then bringing in the corresponding footwear is strongly recommended.
Other things to bring include:
- A list of any medications and allergies along with your medical & surgical history,
- Any relevant scans or reports;
- Your Private Health Insurance card (if you have extras cover)
- A referral, if you have one
- A list of questions for your Podiatrist